Skip to main content

Best guide on how to start adult modeling

Detailed Guide on how to kickstart your webcam modeling carrier.


I have written a guide on webcam modeling before but I fill like giving out more help to those who are serious on making money from the webcam modeling work.

The Christmas season is around and some people will be preparing on celebrating end of the year party, and many other expenditures like the new iphone X. All these cost money depending on how you want to do it. 
If you don't have enough money with you, you will not be happy with yourself and things may not always go right. Am stepping out of my comfort zone to help those who really need help and not lazy dogs. 

Some people, if not everybody think that webcam modelling is about getting naked in front of the camera, My dear no it's not. I have written a detailed blog to explain the advantages of webcam model. You can read it here. This is the link

I want to tell you guys that Anybody from any part of this world can make money from adult modeling so far you'er above 18 years. Even if you'er from India, Peru, Brazil, China, Iran, Iraq, just name it You can make money from this work. All I need from you is determination and focus.

So let me get to work now!!!

Steps you need to take before you can be an adult model both male and female.

  1. You need to agree with yourself that you can make it!!!
  2. You need to Sign up an account with these two adult webcam sites. I-camz Sign up link here and Chaturbate Sign up link here.
  3. Tip: I highly advice you to sign up with these two webcam sites so that you will easily earn more and many other goodies!!!
  4. You need to upload some ID's so that these webcam site will confirm that you'er above 18 years. These should not take time and should be done in very careful manner so that they will be no errors. Returning forms in a timely manner, writing is clear and legible, ID pictures are clear, and profile is updated quickly with appropriate pictures.
  5. These are the ID's you need to upload;  valid Driver’s License, Passport, or other legal proof of age 18. Please do these very fast when you sign up so that your approval process will be fast.
  6. You will need a computer with some nice processor and at least 1GB of RAM.
  7. You must have a higher speed Internet connection and a good quality WEBCAM. Almost all laptops these day's comes with a webcam.
  8. By now your account must have being approved and you must be getting ready to work.
  9. You can work any hours you choose from any location with Internet connection.
  10. After you have reached your minimum payout, which you will attain at your first day. You should enter your payment details Like, Paxum, Payoneer, Wire transfer, Check, Direct deposit. All the two websites pays out through these options, so withdrawing shouldn't be a problem for you. And if it does just comment and I will help you out.
  11. I know by now some will be asking how much will I earn at my first day or week? For me a newbie should be earning from $100+ daily and which will be about $700 weekly. These calculation is only based on those who may be working only 2-4 hours daily. If you should work for about 5-7 hours daily then you should be expecting from $350 to $600 daily and that will be about $2450 weekly to $4200 weekly. If you'er serious you will earn more than these because I have seen models who made a $1,000,000+ from adult modeling. That's just setting in front of their camera and touching themselves.
  12. You will be paid by these companies and they have being they for about 20 years now, so they are not going to run away with your money.
  13. You will be paid daily and weekly.
These is it. I have written out the steps you need to take to become an adult model. If you like my guide and wanted to thank me, all you have to do is to sign up through my referral link

Please post your results on the comment section and ask too. 

I will post new webcam sites that you can get your money more easily, I mean they pay through Bitcoin. And they pay $2.44 per minute of you staying in front of your camera talking to anybody.
Thanks.
Share it with friends who are in need Please!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Complete guide on how to earn money through adult modeling.

           How anybody can earn $2000+ per week through adult modeling. Hello everybody,    Welcome to my Blog.  Am going to make this blog post a very detailed one, am going to list out everything you need to know on how to be a good adult model and on ways you can earn more. Take away anything you think that's gonna distract your attention from this important message am about to pass to you now. Some people don't understand what webcam modelling is they think is all about getting naked in front of your camera and talking to people. NO it's not, It's far more better than this, and I have written a blog to explain this to the fullest. You can read the blog post here. This is the link. I want to make this clear before I continue,   Anybody from any part of this world can be an adult model and earn as much as he or she wants. All you need is determination and focus. I have also written a more detailed guide on adult modelling here.   Click here to visit.  H

Advantages of Being a Webcam Model both male and female

Advantages Of Being a Webcam model I want to tell you guy's today the advantages of being a webcam model, both male and female models. The bad thing about a work is to get into it without knowing the good it is to you or it will be to you in future. Read on to learn more!!!!! Making money like webcam model is one of the safest and most paying business on the internet. And when I say it I really think like that. This is not bullshit. Every word which you read in this post is really really true, no lay. Of course, beginning is not easy, but when you once understand all secrets of internet modeling you will be on the top of the mountain. How I am sure of it? I will quote only a few benefits if you’re  working like a webcam model.  Read on....!!! No risk {Meaning you will not loss anything as a model} You have some friends or cousins, and you don’t want  them to know that you’re doing  webcam jobs . Ok! When you sign in some modeling agencies if not all, you have an optio